A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Perrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Perrott, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrott graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Perrott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter William Perrott MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Perrott practice?
- Dr. Walter Perrott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Perrott practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Ozark, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.