Dr. Walter Peters Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Dallas, TX

January 22nd, 2017
The Worst. B warned
This man is an arrogant SOB and terrible Doctor. I'm sorry I ever went to him. During the first visit there was a lady doctor with him that I really liked and agreed for surgery, but didn't know she was a training Doctor and wouldn't be taking care of me. I've been sick every single day since he operated on me and cannot get this Doctor on the phone, I am sent to a partner or another doc to when I have to come back into the hospital. Do not come here

November 12th, 2016
Terrible experience
Rude, no bedside manner. I won't be back

July 13th, 2012
haven't felt this good in 7 years
Thank goodness i had finally wisened up and went to a columbia dr. and thank you to the er dr that referred me to dr peters. everything went well with my partial coloectomy and i haven't felt this great in 7 years. the only down fall was having to wait so long to get into his office. but the surgery was scheduled very fast once i got in there.

May 16th, 2010
Great surgeon! He has operated on me several times. Unfortunately, I am considered a new patient in his office every time I see him since I don't need operations more than one every two years. I would like it if his office considered me a patient. Not many people need operations as often as I do and to be considered a new patient every operation is not necessary.