Dr. Walter John Pierce MD, MS, and MBA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Pierce, MD, MS, MBA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- North General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Pierce practice?
Dr. Walter Pierce practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.