Learn more about Dr. Walter Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Pierce, MBA, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pierce has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Pierce practice?
Dr. Walter Pierce practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.