A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Pierce, MBA, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pierce has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Pierce MBA, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Walter Pierce has 12 office locations.
Dr. Walter Pierce practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.