Learn more about Dr. Walter Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Pierce, MBA, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pierce has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Pierce MBA, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Walter Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Pierce practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.