A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Piering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Piering, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Piering graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Piering has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Frederick Piering MD is a male Nephrologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. Piering practice?
- Dr. Walter Piering has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Piering practices Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Nephrologists.