A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Poprycz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Poprycz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Poprycz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poprycz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Walter Poprycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter Poprycz practice?
Dr. Walter Poprycz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Surgeons.