A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Poprycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Poprycz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poprycz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poprycz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Poprycz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Poprycz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Poprycz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Poprycz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Poprycz practice?
- Dr. Walter Poprycz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Poprycz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Orthopedic Surgeons.