Learn more about Dr. Walter Poprycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Poprycz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Poprycz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Poprycz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poprycz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter Poprycz practice?
Dr. Walter Poprycz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Orthopedic Surgeons, Haddon Heights Internists, and Haddon Heights Preventive Medicine Specialists.