Learn more about Dr. Walter Poprycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Poprycz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Poprycz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Poprycz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Poprycz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poprycz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter Poprycz practice?
Dr. Walter Poprycz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Surgeons.