Learn more about Dr. Walter Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Beaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Beaver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Richard Beaver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Walter Beaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.