Learn more about Dr. Walter Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Beaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Beaver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Richard Beaver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Walter Beaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.