Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Beaver
Dr. Walter Beaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with other offices in Johnson City, TN and Johnson City, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Beaver is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Ctr, Indian Path Medical Center and Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Beaver has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Walter Beaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Phillip Riley
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Johnson City, TN 1.20 mi20
Dr. Thomas Gill
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Johnson City, TN 1.65 mi5
Dr. Robert Detroye
Johnson City, TN 1.65 mi31