A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Beaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Beaver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Beaver practice?
Dr. Walter Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.