Learn more about Dr. Walter Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Wilson practice?
Dr. Walter Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Medical Microbiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors, Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons, and Rochester Pathologists.