Learn more about Dr. Walter Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wilson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter R Wilson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Walter Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Wilson practices Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.