A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wilson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ray Wilson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Walter Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Wilson practices Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.