A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ralph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ralph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ralph has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter M Ralph MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Ralph practice?
- Dr. Walter Ralph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Ralph practices Otolaryngology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rego Park Otolaryngologists.