A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ralph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ralph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ralph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Ralph practice?
Dr. Walter Ralph practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rego Park Otolaryngologists.