Learn more about Dr. Walter Rayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rayford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayford
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rayford, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayford graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayford has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rayford FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Rayford practice?
- Dr. Walter Rayford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Rayford practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and New Orleans, LA.
See Memphis Urologists.