A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rayford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rayford, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayford graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayford has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rayford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter Rayford practice?
Dr. Walter Rayford practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Urologists.