A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rayford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rayford, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayford graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayford has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rayford FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Rayford practice?
- Dr. Walter Rayford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Rayford practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Urologists.