Learn more about Dr. Walter Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Robertson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Peter Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Walter Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Robertson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Cardiologists.