Dr. Walter Robison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 6th, 2010
Dr. Robison, admitted me to the hospital with pneumonia. I was there for 4 days and while there, I had an echo cardiogram and found a moderate to severe valve leakage. When the cardiologist's office did not respond to my requested call for an appointment, DR. Robison contracted him own cardiologist within 3 days I was in his office. I am going to Cleveland Clinic in 2 weeks for a valve replacement. I will always be thankful for DR. Robison.

July 18th, 2010
I really appreciate this doctor!!!
This Doctor is excellent as far as I am concerned, I was being treated at the family health center in Kalamazoo, if you can stay away from clinics then do it trust me you.. Anyways this doctor will always admits to me what he is good at or not, now if you think your gonna go in on your first time and get pain medications for acute or chronic pain then you better find another doctor, but once this doctor builds a relationship with you what he will do is help your explore your options, I spent 2 years trying to get a referral to a spine specialist!!! 2 years!! I seen this doctor on my second visit and his staff and him gave me what I asked for, the hole team at Doctors Robinsons really kicks butt! And I dont think I'd trust anyone else with my life now besides this guy and his team!