Dr. Walter Roche Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Walter Roche?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Extremely knowledgable and wonderful bedside manner

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Roche, after being referred by a hand doctor for supposed herniated disks in my neck. Dr. Roche took a look at every MRI pointing out to me the position of the discs and the apparent misdiagnosis that they were herniated. He has an amazing beside manner. He told me that my neck was perfectly fine, and that the last thing I would ever want to do is have surgery on it (something the hand doctor said was highly probably that I would need). He told me that once you are cut you are never really the same, and he was glad to tell me that I didn't have any such problem. Initially I went to the hand Dr. due to cramping in my hand. After the hand dr. issued a nerve conduction test and MRI he had come to the conclusion it was herniated disks in my neck. Dr. Roche told me, "that's what happens when a Hand guy tries to read a spinal MRI." I am so glad I went to him. Turns out I most likely simply have benign hand cramps.

Posted on October 31st, 2016