Learn more about Dr. Walter Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rosenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Walter Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld practices Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians, Morristown Family Physicians, and Morristown Adolescent Specialists.