A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan