A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Rosenfeld practice?
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians, Morristown Adolescent Specialists, and Morristown Family Physicians.