A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rosenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Walter Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, NJ.
See Morristown Adolescent Specialists.