Learn more about Dr. Walter Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter D Rosenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Walter Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Rosenfeld practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Family Physicians and Morristown Adolescent Specialists.