A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- St Vincents East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Raymond Ross MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Ross practice?
- Dr. Walter Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Ross practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Pulmonologists.