Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Ross Jr
Dr. Walter Ross Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ross is affiliated with St. Vincent's East, St Vincents East and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Ross Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Ross Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Wilson Spruill
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Birmingham, AL 0 mi47
Dr. Gene Watterson Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi29
Dr. Bruce Pava
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi44