A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rucker, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Skin Cancer
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Winfield Rucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Walter Rucker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Rucker practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.