Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Brooks
Dr. Walter Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown and Southern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Brooks has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Brooks has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Uma Vedala
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi14
Dr. Paul Herd
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi35
Dr. Salim Hayek
Hospitalist, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi7