Learn more about Dr. Walter Cukrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cukrowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cukrowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cukrowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cukrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cukrowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cukrowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Stanley Cukrowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Cukrowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Cukrowski has 7 office locations.
Dr. Walter Cukrowski practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.