Learn more about Dr. Walter Cukrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cukrowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cukrowski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cukrowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cukrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cukrowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cukrowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Stanley Cukrowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Cukrowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Cukrowski has 7 office locations.
Dr. Walter Cukrowski practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.