Dr. Walter Cukrowski II Is this you?

December 27th, 2010

Very kind

Very kind, calm laid back guy. Seems to like kids I had an accident with my toddler where her sister had poked her eye while playing on accident. The next day it was real red and blood shot. I called them and they were very kind and squeezed me In to make sure she was ok.Only thing I didn't like is the toys in the waiting area were very dirty, and some half broken. Please please clean these toys, some eye thing such as conjuctivitis are very contagious and you shouldn't have to worry about such things, it's very unprofessional.

December 24th, 2010

Don't believe the other rating!

Dr Cukrowski is awesome and I find it highly unlikely that his office diagnosed someone without him seeing the patient! He has tremendous bedside manner and years of experience you won't be able to find anywhere else. We always get plenty of time with his undivided attention. He has done 2 surgeries on my daughter and both were concurred with second opinions. We've been going there for 9 years and you just don't find service like this anymore!

September 4th, 2009

Don't Trust Him

Never met the doctor. However the results of my nerve fiber analysis, administered by his nurse, led him to conclude I had glaucoma. The nurse called me with the results and asked if wanted to have laser surgery or be placed on medication. When I asked to consult the doctor before making a decision she replied that it really wasn't necessary since it was a simple choice. I decided to get a second opinion and third opinion and both times the conclusion was I did not have glaucoma. I sent a letter to Dr. Cukrowski asking him to drop the medical charge since his evaluation was incorrect. He has never replied but continues to send me a bill.

April 23rd, 2015