A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Green is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Green, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Green has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Stanley Green MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Green practice?
- Dr. Walter Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Green practices Dermatology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Downey Dermatologists.