A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts Sabiston graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Roberts Sabiston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston practice?
- Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston practices Otolaryngology near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Otolaryngologists.