A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts Sabiston
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Sabiston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts Sabiston graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Roberts Sabiston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston practice?
- Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Roberts Sabiston practices Otolaryngology near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Otolaryngologists.