A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Savage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Savage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Savage has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Savage MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter Savage practice?
- Dr. Walter Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Savage practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Internists and Brentwood Cardiologists.