Learn more about Dr. Walter Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Savage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Savage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Savage has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Savage MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter Savage practice?
- Dr. Walter Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Savage practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Internists and Brentwood Cardiologists.