A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Scheuermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Scheuermann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheuermann graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Scheuermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Anthony Scheuermann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Scheuermann practice?
- Dr. Walter Scheuermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Scheuermann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.