A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schreiber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Schreiber MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Walter Schreiber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Schreiber practices Hematology & Oncology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Oncologists.