A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Schuyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Schuyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuyler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schuyler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuyler graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Schuyler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J. Schuyler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Schuyler practice?
- Dr. Walter Schuyler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Walter Schuyler practices Ophthalmology near Brunswick, ME.