A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Walter Schuyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuyler graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Schuyler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J. Schuyler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Schuyler practice?
- Dr. Walter Schuyler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Walter Schuyler practices Ophthalmology near Brunswick, ME.