A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Schwartz DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Walter Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.