inactive

Walter W Schwartz DO Patient Reviews

3.1

March 15th, 2016
The best doctor!
A very kind and considerate doctor who takes the time to listen to the patients and discuss multiple options. He is extremely knowledgeable and despite his age, he knows about the latest research and techniques.

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Schwartz & the Office are Great!
I have been going to Dr. Schwartz for about 6 years. He is a very kind and compassionate person. He is the last of the great doctors out there who really care. The staff are all great. I have always enjoyed going to his office. And his office is probably the only doctor's office I have ever enjoyed going to.

January 13th, 2016
He changed my life.

May 4th, 2015
the office is very accommodating patient and the doctor is very understanding I would recommend him as a health professional myself to others

October 30th, 2013
Dr. Schwartz is how all doctors should be. He takes time to listen to you and answer all of your concerns. His staff is superb. Each member of this office is so kind and gentle and able to get their job done in an efficient way. I think you couldn't find a better doctor than Dr. Schwartz. He is full of knowledge and he is caring. This kind of doctor is very hard to find. I highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2013
too old and ignorant to patients
I am really puzzled how this 88 year old doctor is still in practice, I had called him and he didn't want to see me again, the reason was something in my urine speciman an d the insurance I have..there is always an issue with these scripts when I have to pick them up at drugstore..He prescribed meds of suboxine and klinopan which everytime I took these I was like a zombie..I called a few other doctors and they said that it is the worse combination of drugs..can cause respitory distress and even death. He kept giving me the same amount, where I heard u r to wean off after awhile..I have never heard of such a crazy doctor ruining someone's life..anyone who claims this doctor is great, needs to have their head examined!!!!

May 23rd, 2013
dr schwartz and team rocks
This is the A team ... Everyone is caring, thorough, professional, and experienced. Dr. S. Is the all knowing. Allison, Krista, and Rosemary are the most supportive team I have ever seen in any medical office. My wife and highly recommend Dr. Schwartz.

September 28th, 2012
Dr. Schwartz is an excellent doctor! All the staff is wonderful except for Allison. She is extrememly rude! I thought it was just me at first but I have heard from other patients about how mean and miserable she is as well! She looks down on the patients like she is better then them and it really makes you feel uncomfortable! Saying "Hi" to a patient is not a hard concept and its what you do when a patient walks in the door, but with Allison its like you are bothering her! I felt extremely uncomfortable and would dread coming to the office! I found a new doctor after a few appointments! If she was not there, I would have continued to see Dr. Schwartz because I believe he is a very knowledgable and understanding doctor.

January 5th, 2012
suboxen
I love Dr.Schwartz, he is very caring and very understanding..My only problem is that I want to get off pain killers,so I went to see him..2 yrs later still on them..!!I was laid off of work and I am having trouble finding insurance.There is no insurance companies that want to pay for suboxen.I dont know what to do.I'm down to 7 left and have been just taking pieaces of them..I'm really scared of the withdraw.I heard its worst then coming off pain killers.And subs r for detox only,not a lifetime nor deal..!!That's my only problem with these docs presribing this meds that r for short term use.I had no Idea untill someone other doc told me about this..I am going to see him not for the subs,but talk to him about what to do..I think subs r great to get off of pain killers for detox..But not long-term unless ur in pain.Which in my case I'm not AT THE MOMENT...!!!!But I'm not trying to put him down I do like him nad will still see him for other things..

January 4th, 2012
drug dealer
This man is to old to be practicing and all the while he is ruining lives. You basically go for an appointment tell him what you want and how much and he writes you a prescription. He has my friend on an obscenely high amount of Suboxone and when she asks for a comprehensive plan to ween off of it, or a referral to a therapist he is to incompetent to do anything. He should not be practicing medicine and messing with people. Also, you should not be prescribed suboxone for over a week, it is an awful drug.

October 1st, 2011
VERY RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL
I needed to switch doctors for a close to home doctor, and I came across Dr. Schwartz's name, so I made an appointment and the receptionists were very polite and caring, and the first time I met Dr. Schwartz he was polite to me. However, when I had an urgent matter and spoke with Dr. Schwartz he refused to help me. I have never been refused to be seen by a doctor before. He was very rude and unprofessional over the phone. You would think with how the economy is today, a doctor would want as much business/patients as he could handle to keep his practice running, but this was not the case here. I do not recommend new patients going to see Dr. Schwartz, find a more caring doctor who will not refuse to help his patients when there is an urgent matter.

July 24th, 2009
Not a Gentleman, nor a true D.O.
Dr. Schwartz told me my diet was "completely screwed up" and I needed to "go see a dietician" before he would see me again. Based on a vague food log he had me write without asking me to explain it. He didn't listen to me or care to hear if I had questions. I did like him at first until I felt that my opinion didn't matter to him. I also felt he had a very old school style with old school nutritional beliefs.