Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Seale
Dr. Walter Seale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID, with other offices in Baker City, OR and Boise, ID. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Seale is affiliated with St Alphonsus Medical Center, St Luke's Boise Regional Medical Center and St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Seale has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Walter Seale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.
Dr. Lyndon Box
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Meridian, ID 0 mi16
Dr. Allan Jeffery
Meridian, ID 0.74 mi18
Dr. Robert Hasty
Meridian, ID 0.75 mi17