A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Semkiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Semkiw, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semkiw graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Semkiw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Semkiw MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Semkiw practice?
- Dr. Walter Semkiw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Semkiw practices Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.