A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Severyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Severyn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Severyn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Severyn graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Severyn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Severyn MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Severyn practice?
- Dr. Walter Severyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Severyn practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pulmonologists and Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners.