A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Severyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Severyn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severyn
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Severyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Severyn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Severyn graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Severyn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Severyn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Severyn practice?
- Dr. Walter Severyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Severyn practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pulmonologists and Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners.