A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Shelton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Shelton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Shelton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rowen Shelton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Walter Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Shelton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS and Madison, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.