Learn more about Dr. Walter Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Shelton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Shelton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Shelton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rowen Shelton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Walter Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Shelton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.