A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan Shelton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rowan Shelton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton practice?
- Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Rowan Shelton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.