Dr. Walter Siemian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Siemian?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Walter Siemian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016

Great experience

I went in to get a lipo and he was very comforting during my visit. During the procedure he was very nice, kind and helped me fwel comfortable about the whole procedure since my nerves were getting the best of me. He and his staff were great.

February 11th, 2012

Excellent doctor

Dr. Siemian stitched up my 3-year-old daughter's forehead after she suffered a deep laceration from playground equipment. Arnold Palmer's ER called Dr. Siemian and fortunately for us he was available at 11:30 pm to come to the hospital. At that point we had been waiting in the ER for about 5 1/2 hours (not his fault of course). His warmth and super-competence immediately put all of our anxiety to rest. He had such a wonderful way with our young daughter and put her at ease as well. I'm amazed at how relatively calm (as calm as anyone could expect from a 3-year-old) she remained through the procedure. Thanks to his careful handling, she needed only a local anesthetic and not general (which we wanted to avoid). The accident just happened a few weeks ago but her scar is healing very nicely. I would highly recommend Dr. Siemian.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr Siemian performed plastic surgery on a dog bite I received. He was kind, totally professional and caring, and did a wonderful job. I would recommend him highly. He returns calls personally and his office staff is friendly and helpful.I am thankful he responded to my emergency surgery.

December 27th, 2011

He was very expressive about the severity of the injury. Very easy to get an appt. Little to no wait time and very specific as to what needed to be done. Bedside manner in hospital was not great but my son had a bad attitude so that could have something to do with it. He spent a good amount of time discussing the situation and what needed to be done.

January 31st, 2011

Would do it again!

My experience with Dr. Siemian was very positive. He made me feel at ease and comfortable, he is an excellent listener to assure he meets his patients expectation, needs and desires. At the same time he explains the entire procedure with lots of details And is realistic in his suggestions. My decision to have two different procedures with him were the best ones I have made for myself. Would do it again no regrets!

December 28th, 2010

Excellent Care and Manner

Dr. Siemian did a wonderous job of enhancing areas of my skin that had been severely damaged by cystic acne. I had been self-conscious about my appearance for many years and had been afraid to display myself in public without a shirt or other covering. My gratitude is boundless for this outstsnding plastic surgeon as my confidence has been restored.

December 22nd, 2010

Great doctor and would recommend him to anyone!

July 16th, 2017