A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Slizofski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Slizofski, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slizofski graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Slizofski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Slizofski MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Slizofski practice?
- Dr. Walter Slizofski has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Slizofski practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.