Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Slizofski
Dr. Walter Slizofski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Slizofski is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Wilkes-Barre General Hospital and Albert Einstein Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Slizofski has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Walter Slizofski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Leon Bacchus
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Samir Chheda
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Scott Haber
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi30