Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Smithwick IV
Dr. Walter Smithwick IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Smithwick is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Baptist Medical Center - Beaches. Dr. Smithwick has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Smithwick IV has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Walter Smithwick IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. W Knauer III
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Charles Montgomery
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Jacksonville, FL 0.04 mi51
Dr. Walter Gilbert Jr
Jacksonville, FL 0.10 mi50