Dr. Walter Smithwick IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Smithwick IV?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Walter Smithwick IV?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2016

Excellent in Every Way

I had eyelid surgery and it was very easy. Dr. Smithwick explained everything before and during and after the surgery. He did an excellent job and the staff - (all the Sandys) were excellent and very caring. I am very pleased with the result and recommend Dr. Smithwick and his staff very highly to anyone needing this procedure.

November 19th, 2015

Wonderful, kind doctor. I have been a patient and also have worked with him in the OR. I would highly recommend him to any friend or family member. He is a DR that medical professionals choose.

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Smithwick and office staff is really excellemt I really appreciate all god bless you all a great team.

February 16th, 2015

Dr. Smithwick is an exceptional doctor, with an exceptional staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 27th, 2014

Entropion Repair

One woman in the staff seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. On another note, Dr. Smithwick preformed a flawless surgery with Aloderm (artificial skin grapht) that was placed on the inside of my eyelid, then stitched my eye shut to un-flip my eyelid that was folded into my eye, causing my eyelashes to rub. This procedure was done on me 2 times before by a different surgeon who reconstructed the right side of my face when I shattered it. that surgeon specialized in Maxilliofacial Surgery. I couldn't be more satisfied with the results of my surgery preformed by Dr. Smithwick. Absolutely phenomenal doctor. He explained everything clearly, and calmly. His service was very quick. My surgery was scheduled almost exactly a month after my first in office visit. He also preformed a small eye lift to even my eyelids and they look perfectly semmetrycal. Would recommend to any person looking for a high quality ophthalmologist.

October 20th, 2012

Female who calls your name & takes you back is a miserable witch.

September 15th, 2010

Excellent!

Very professional and takes time to understand problem and always has a solution! Recommended some OTC eyedrops that really work. Office staff is very nice and respond quickly to phone calls when questions need answering. I'm very happy I found Dr. Smithwick.

July 12th, 2017