A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. WALTER SONG:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. WALTER SONG is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. WALTER SONG, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. SONG graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. SONG has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. WALTER J SONG MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. WALTER J. SONG practice?
- Dr. WALTER SONG has 2 office locations.
Dr. WALTER SONG practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons.