Dr. Walter Steinke DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Strasburg, PA

October 2nd, 2013
Retired Director of Admissions, Bryn Mawr Terrace, Bryn Mawr, PA
There is a BIG difference between the 2 Strasburg Family "doctor groups" only blocks from each other in Strasburg, PA. My kind advice would be to make sure you call the RGHT one... Upon referral to Strasburg Family PRACTICE, I was treated with kindness, respect and friendly manner from the entire staff. In meeting with Dr. Steinke for my 1st visit, he impressed me with his professional & caring mannerisms...he didn't miss a beat to ask the right questions & get to the heart of my medical issues. I am so happy to FINALLY find a doctor I will trust to be a good old-fashioned family doctor who CARES. I am a Crohn's patient & need efficiency in proper medications & occasional hospital care...I know I am in the right place...I had left his office no longer than 20 minutes & the pharmacy called to say my Rx was ready (proper med/proper dosage). There are still some doctors who can "do things right" & how comforting that is to me!

October 19th, 2011
Dr. Steinke had the knowledge to check me throughly and I credit him for early detection that probibly saved my life.