Learn more about Dr. Walter Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Stern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Stern has 19 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter H Stern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Stern practice?
- Dr. Walter Stern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Walter Stern practices Ophthalmology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA and San Jose, CA.
See San Mateo Ophthalmologists.