Learn more about Dr. Walter Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Stoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Stoller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoller graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Stoller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Stoller practice?
Dr. Walter Stoller practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.