A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Stotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Stotz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Stotz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stotz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St. Vincent`s Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Erhard Stotz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Stotz practice?
- Dr. Walter Stotz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Stotz practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH.
See Toledo Internists.