Learn more about Dr. Walter Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Sweeney, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Sweeney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Walter Sweeney practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Cardiologists.