A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Sweeney, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Sweeney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Cameron Sweeney DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Walter Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Sweeney practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Cardiologists.