A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Sweeney, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Sweeney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Cameron Sweeney DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Walter Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Sweeney practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Cardiologists.