A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Taylor, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grenada Lake Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Travis Taylor MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter T. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Walter Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Taylor practices Anesthesiology near Grenada, MS.
See Grenada Anesthesiologists.