A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Trymbulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Trymbulak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trymbulak graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Trymbulak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter P Trymbulak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. Trymbulak practice?
- Dr. Walter Trymbulak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Walter Trymbulak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ellington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Ellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.