A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Urba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Urba is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Urba, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Urba graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Urba has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Urba MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Urba practice?
- Dr. Walter Urba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Urba practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.