A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Urba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Urba is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Urba, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Urba graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Urba has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Urba MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Urba practice?
- Dr. Walter Urba has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Urba practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.