Learn more about Dr. Walter Van Vort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Van Vort is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Vort
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Vort Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Van Vort, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Vort graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Van Vort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Van Vort MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter Van Vort practice?
- Dr. Walter Van Vort has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Van Vort practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.