Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Vazquez
Dr. Walter Vazquez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Vazquez is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation, Children's Hospital - San Diego and San Diego Medical Center. Dr. Vazquez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Vazquez has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...