A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Vazquez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Vazquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter David Vazquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Walter Vazquez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Vazquez practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Pediatric Surgeons.