Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent pediatric surgeon  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2014

Dr. Vasquez operated on our 3 year old daughter who had a hernia. This is the most terrifying thing for a parent to have to go through but Dr. Vasquez and the team of nurses at Kaiser made it reassuring. I highly recommend this surgeon. I also highly recommend taking the pre-op tour that Kaiser offers. I believe it helped tremendously at easing not only our little ones fears but ours as well.

|  When only the very best will do.  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

A Doctor in Emergency at Kaiser discovered a large Tumor in our Sons chest and Dr Vazquez performed the Biopsy and the Surgery later to remove it. This was a major surgical procedure which took about 5 hours. My Wife and I could not have wished for our little Boy to be in better hands and although we were going through a very scary time we always felt that our Son was had the very best team available anywhere in the world taking care of him. In the end and much to our relief the Tumor was found to be benign but I cannot reckomend this Surgeon and his team highly enough, they get 11 out of 10 across the board.