A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Vieweg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Vieweg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Vieweg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vieweg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Vieweg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Victor Vieweg MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter V. Vieweg practice?
- Dr. Walter Vieweg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Vieweg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Internists, Henrico Cardiologists, Henrico Psychiatrists, and Henrico Geriatric Doctors.