A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Vieweg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Vieweg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vieweg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vieweg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Vieweg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vieweg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Vieweg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Victor Vieweg MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter V. Vieweg practice?
- Dr. Walter Vieweg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Vieweg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Internists, Henrico Cardiologists, and Henrico Psychiatrists.