A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Wayne Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Walter Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Wilson practices Family Medicine near Pinson, AL.
See Pinson Family Physicians.