Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Wasser
Dr. Walter Wasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Wasser is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division, North General Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Wasser has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Walter Wasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. John Wang
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Narcis Aron
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Airlie Cameron
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.02 mi52