Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W Watford Jr
Dr. W Watford Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Watford is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, Shelby Baptist Medical Center and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. W Watford Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. W Watford Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Steven King
Internal Medicine, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi22
Dr. John Grelier
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Birmingham, AL 0.04 mi45
Dr. Henry Townsend
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.04 mi22